Title: Service Technicians - Mechanical & Electrical x 2
Salary + Benefits and Pension Package
Type: Full Time - Permanent
Successful candidates must have strong electrical and mechanical aptitude and a willingness to travel for servicing our CNC equipment world wide.
The following qualifications or equivalent are required in order to be successful.
- Millwright Mechanic Certification or equilivant
- Electricians/Electronics Certificate or equivalent
- Able to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Experience in assembly of large equipment
- Electrical systems assembly and trouble-shooting
- Strong ability to learn quickly, take initiative and work independently with tight deadlines
- Good computer skills.
- Experience with CNC Fanuc or Siemens or PLC an definite asset
- Position requires a valid driver's license, has or is able to obtain a passport and visa in any country
Specific training will be provided to ensure candidates are trained on our specific equipment: