Title: Type: Full Time - Permanent
- Inventory/cycle counts
- Solving inventory discrepancies
- Maintain corresponding files.
- Maintain current and accurate procedures for all accounts
- Effectively correspond with customers as required for A/R.
- Verify receipts and packing slips,
- Record the quantity, type and value of stock on hand using manual inventory system,
- Monitor inventory levels of issued materials and stocks,
- Compile inventory reports,
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of Quick Books an asset
- Completion of high school, (Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training is not a requirement but would be an asset)
- 1 - 2 - years experience in similar role
- Should have some experience doing A/R in a food environment
Pure Staffing Solutions is a primary provider of the greatest asset to any organization, people. As companies are forced to meet their...