Pure Restoration Ltd. is a growing full-spectrum disaster mitigation and reconstruction company located in Calgary, Alberta. We provide exceptional and comprehensive service to residential and commercial customers in partnership with our insurance clients. Pure Restoration Ltd. offers a wide range of services, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, to mitigate damages caused by fire, flood, wind, environmental hazards, vehicle impacts, and other property losses.
We are seeking a unique individual who can demonstrate a diverse knowledge base in all areas of Disaster Restoration. This person will be the leader in the coordination, operations, and development of our Emergency and Contents Teams while utilizing their extensive knowledge of the industry to help develop programs, policies, and procedures for the Emergency and Contents Departments, as well as, fulfill organizational asset and warehouse management duties.
Working in conjunction with the Project Managers under the direction of the Operations Manager, the successful candidate is a dynamic individual with exceptional organizational and problem solving capabilities. They will work in a combination of a fast-paced office and field environment and show a willingness to pitch in with the team, where needed, while ensuring the needs of each client are met and exceeded on a consistent basis. For this position, the ability to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders is an essential skill.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Project liaison between emergency technician teams and Project Managers while coordinating equipment tracking, file documentation, team scheduling, and sub-trade management
- Project liaison between contents technician teams and Project Managers while coordinating on-site listing, storage, team scheduling, and sub-trade management
- Capable of implementing procedures in line with IICRC Standards for all loss categories
- Possess a high-level understanding of safety, training, and policy/procedure development
- Develop a performance management process with technician teams featuring regular feedback and specific development/training plans
- Organizational asset management including vehicle maintenance schedules and tool inventories
- Warehouse development including warehouse layout planning, contents storage, and equipment storage strategies
- Ability to participate in the on-call rotation
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience within the Disaster Restoration Industry
- Water Remediation Technician (WRT) Certification
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) Certification
- Odour Control Technician (OCT) Certification
- Mould and asbestos Certification & training
- Forklift experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- XactAnalysis and/or Xactimate experience
- Experience with Clientrunner file management software considered an asset
- Above average communication skills required
Please include a cover letter with your application detailing how you meet and exceed the listed criteria. While we thank all applicants for applying, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.