Pure North S’Energy Foundation is a growing health and wellness program looking for a full-time Records Clerk who is a reliable, detail oriented individual with a high level of initiative and adaptability to a rapidly changing environment.
Reporting to the Health Records Coordinator, the Records clerk is responsible for data entry, maintaining records, document scanning and other duties as required.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Data entry using various software;
- Organizing, creating and maintaining files and records of a confidential nature;
- Ensure the privacy and security of protected health information;
- Making outbound calls to inform participants of clinic dates and times;
- Preparing reports on an as needed basis;
- Performing other administrative functions including filing;
- Relief reception duties and other administrative functions as required;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Able to work in a fast paced changing environment
- Must have minimum 2 years office/admin experience – Medical/health care environment preferred
- Understanding of medical terminology is preferred
- Must have experience with Word, Excel, Access and data base type software
- Ability to take initiative with attention to detail
Indeed - 23 months ago
The Pure North S'Energy Foundation is a non-profit initiative that focuses on the delivery of innovative preventative and integrative health...