Pure North S’Energy Foundation is a growing health and wellness program looking for a full-time receptionist/filing clerk who is energetic and motivated in helping others maintain a healthy lifestyle. As a receptionist you have the unique responsibility of being the first point of contact for the foundation and being responsible for leaving a good first impression with all our visitors and callers while assisting with filing.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Receptionist/Filing clerk is responsible for reception, communication, maintaining wellness clinic schedule, filing, and other duties as required.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Reception, including answering phones, greeting visitors, directing calls or visitors to the right person;
- Take appointments for the wellness clinic;
- Work closely with staff and participants;
- Maintain knowledge of company process and procedures;
- Provide program, product and supplement information to visitors;
- Centre of information as to what’s happening around the organization; whereabouts of staff and on trips; how they may be contacted etc.;
- Maintain office supply;
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and courier requests and requirements;
- Data entry using various software;
- Filing of participant personal and medical documentation;
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have minimum 2 years administrative and reception experience – Medical/health care environment preferred
- Must have experience with Word, Excel, Access and data base type software
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The Pure North S'Energy Foundation is a non-profit initiative that focuses on the delivery of innovative preventative and integrative health...