Pure North S’Energy Foundation is a privately funded non-profit foundation focused on helping individuals live a longer, healthier life. Our wellness program employs medical doctors, naturopathic doctors and nurses to assist our participants in improving overall health through good nutrition, exercise, stress reduction, supplement use and heavy metal removal.
We are currently seeking full-time, energetic, experienced Laboratory Assistant for our growing team that provides comprehensive healthcare with an emphasis on health promotion and prevention, health education and self management. Successful candidates have an interest in holistic living and health promotion, and are passionate about living well. They must be enthusiastic, hardworking; able to work well within a team and autonomously. Individuals must be available for flexible weekday hours for flights to the field when needed. You will need a vehicle for this position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Blood collections
- Preparing of samples for shipment to referral labs
- Supporting a team of physicians and other health care professionals to provide preventative health care
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment
- Medical Lab Assistant Program graduate
- Ability to perform phlebotomy/venipuncture quickly and efficiently
Only successful candidates will be contacted.