Pure North S’Energy Foundation is a growing health and wellness program looking for a full-time Assistant/Records Clerk who is highly motivated in helping others maintain a healthy lifestyle and provide support to our Operations Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow and expand their career while being a part of the bigger picture.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Assistant/Records Coordination Clerk performs a variety of confidential administrative, secretarial, clerical and data entry duties. This position provides administrative support to the Office Coordinator, Executive Director and other departments on a daily basis.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate workload planning and calendar management activities for the Operations Manager, ensuring that deadlines are met and issues are tracked and addressed in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support, including taking minutes, preparation of reports, letters, presentations, and faxes and completion of office tasks such as copying, data entry, couriers, mail, and filing
- Receive and distribute incoming correspondence (mail, email, faxes and other) as appropriate
- Coordinate travel arrangements (assisted by the Operations Manager), banquet room bookings, lodging and assist with catering arrangements as required
- Work closely with all departments to maintain accurate information and updates of all trip itineraries
- Arrange client/partner meetings through Outlook
- Establish and maintain electronic/hard copy files and records of all employee files
- Compile information for projects, meetings, and report generation
- Track, complete and submit expense reports
- Produce employee contracts and confidentiality agreements as needed
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to adapt to a range of management styles and to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion, particularly in the handling and delivery of confidential material
- Strong organization and time management skills; self starter capable of handling and taking ownership of projects and managing projects from start through to completion
- Must have experience with Word, Excel, Access and data base type software
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive, professional attitude
- Exceptional problem resolution skills; ability to utilize personal resourcefulness to create solutions
- Must be available to work outside of regular hours on occasion
- Minimum of 4 years administrative experience in an office environment – Medical/health care environment preferred
- Experience in a professional and confidential capacity
The Pure North S'Energy Foundation is a non-profit initiative that focuses on the delivery of innovative preventative and integrative health...