Pure Group - Retail Marketing Manager (Hong-Kong)
The Pure Group is a company of professionals dedicated to total well-being. Through Pure Yoga, Pure Fitness, Pure Dining and Pure Retail, we help people achieve a balanced perspective and lead healthier, happier lives. Based in Hong Kong, the Pure Group has a total of five yoga studios, five state-of-the-art fitness centres, and two bar/restaurants in Hong Kong; two yoga studios and two fitness centres in Singapore; and two yoga studios in both Taipei and New York.
We are now looking for someone to join our growing company in the role of Retail Marketing Manager. The Retail Marketing Manager will report directly to the CEO and will have total responsibility of the line; this will include the product quality, range, marketing, hiring and aggressively growing the business.
· Responsible for in-studio/store and internet marketing. Working within the community to promote pure retail brand. Attending overseas yoga conferences.
· Work within Marketing department to develop short-term and long-term business development strategies, identifying target clients and creating clearly defined sales plans;
· Increase market share, sales turnover and profitability across the region by expanding and managing the sales distribution channels to exceed company objectives and targets;
· Cultivate excellent business relations with existing customers and strategically grow new businesses in order to strengthen the business performance in Asia and Worldwide.
· A passion for yoga and fitness, this should incorporate sports apparel.
· Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
· Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in retail industry
· Attuned to and understands the latest trends in sport apparel retail marketing.
· Strong retail marketing acumen and commercial sense
· Good project management, communications and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently with high degree of self-motivation and people management skills
Many benefits included with this position. We would be happy to discuss further in interview.
To apply, please reply via email with a copy of your resume and a quick paragraph on why you feel you may be the right candidate for this position.
Please note: This position requires relocation