Focus Direct Staffing is looking for suitable applicants for the opening role as: IT Auditor
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
(Other duties may be assigned).
- Planning and execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports
- Work within a team to create a solid information technology infrastructure in terms of stabilizing network security.
- Collaborate with clients to devise and put in place policies and procedures regarding network security issues
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should, and advising on changes to be made.
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations.
Knowledge, Skill, and other Requirements:
- Experience as an IT Auditor (not just merely handling IT audits in a managerial role or occasionally)
- Solid understanding of new technology
- Excellent communication skills, including technical terms
Education and other Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science, specializing in Engineering/Computer Science/Technology, or any equivalent education credentials (Degree preferred)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor, or CISA
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional, or CISSP
Compensation - Salary: Negotiable
Please send resumes through Indeed
Only those most suitable will be contacted.