Pure Canadian Gaming is the largest casino operation in Alberta, employing over twelve hundred ambassadors. We pride ourselves on being the most innovative and progressive casino operator in the province. Casino Calgary is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Worker.
We offer a dynamic environment emphasizing team work, with a chance for you to join one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
General maintenance duties include:
· Check the heating system
· General cleanup of designated areas
· Pickup and deliver items to storage building
· Design and build items as required
· Check washrooms daily to ensure sinks, water temperature, toilets have no leaks and are in good operating condition
· Check building exterior
· Maintain and organize inventory
· Shovel sidewalks
· Parking maintenance
· Parking lot lights and signs must be checked weekly.
· Lights inside casino must be checked daily/weekly
· Coffee and Slot Cart repair
· Table game felt and rims, check monthly
· Slot, blackjack, poker, restaurant chairs must be checked daily
· Restaurant tables to be checked daily
· Check televisions
· Do minor repairs on building as required for example: fix flooring, walls and doors
· Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
· Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
-Experience is an asset
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to interact effectively with Department Managers at the Casino
- Customer service skill is essential
- Flexible and availability is required for weekends and holidays.
We are looking for a person who has a strong understanding of preventative maintenance, safety, cleanliness, equipment and operational standards. This position will require some heavy lifting and carrying. Forklift experience is an asset.