Purdy and Lanz Marketing Corporation (PLMC), a Canadian company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, provides complete sales outsourcing solutions to industrial market clients, with special focus on modular construction technologies. www.purdyandlanz.com
PLMC is currently seeking to fill a summer student Marketing and Administrative Assistant position. The student will provide administrative support to PLMC’s Managing Partners and Marketing team.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to Managing Partners and Marketing team including database administration, word processing, mailing, faxing, and filing.
- Manage and develop content for company and partner websites
- Process incoming and outgoing invoices
- Greet all visitors and incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary Business Administration or Marketing program
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with graphic design preferred but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
This is a term position beginning May 1, 2013 to August 2013. We want to thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.