We are looking for an IT sales specialist, who will be selling managed consulting services, Data center hosting and hardware/software.
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
- Identify client business needs and design innovative solutions in addressing those needs.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy follow-up calls
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services and to generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas for development through detailed research of the specific industry or market
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Developing effective sales plans utilizing sales methodology
- Meeting sales targets
Must have excellent selling skills
Excellent technical knowledge, and a keen interest in IT issues
The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
Relevant sales experience is vital, combined with understanding of technology.
Own transportation/vehicle is required.
Please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter. Only those applicants who are selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.