- Market a start-up business on a very limited budget to North American public servants
- Contingent on performance and profitability, this position has the potential to grow into that of marketing Director for an innovative, public sector focused North American dot com
- Part time home-based volunteer work (maximum 15 hours per month)
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy
- Research a name for the website and parent company
- Conduct market research with a public sector audience
- Represent the company in meetings with stakeholders
- Web research to build a database of leads
- Build a value proposition, elevator pitch and soundbytes
- Recruit an evaluation team, advertisers and sponsors (companies that do business with public sector bodies)
- Develop reward scheme for evaluation team, other incentives to participate
- Launch the business in the public sector
- Collect testimonials
- Savvy e-commerce or marketing student or graduate
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take direction over the phone, correspond with a diverse range of public servants
- Must have own computer and internet connection
- Passion for the public sector and e-commerce
Please respond by sending your cover letter and resume by 5pm on January 31, 2012.
Location: Downtown Toronto
Compensation: Volunteer with the prospect of future work.
This is a part-time job.
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Indeed - 20 months ago