The Rec/Admin Asst is the first point of contact for our property management company. Performs a broad range of reception, admin & accounting clerk duties.
- Answers phones and greets visitors and tenants.
- Enters account payables and accounts receivables.
- Prepares deposits for all properties, takes them to the bank and records deposits.
- Assists with compiling reports such as vacancy, occupancy & maintenance reports.
- Maintains commercial and residential filing systems in an accurate and organized manner.
- Processes maintenance requests for commercial tenants. Manages status of open work order requests.
- Types general correspondence and provides assistance with letters, emails and faxes.
- Acts as liaison with property management team and tenants to report daily deficiencies and service requests.
- Anticipates, responds and manages tenant’s needs, requests and inquiries.
1-3 yrs previous admin exp., background in real estate or property mgmt helpful
SALARY: $16.00-$19.00 per hour depending on exp. + supplemental medical plan
Email resumes or Fax to 250-450-9048 or 204-942-7906