PTI Group Employee Review

Upper Management Sucked
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB29 September 2013
I worked for PTI from 2 1/2 years and was treated like a no body from my Manager! I was the maintenance manager for 4 lodges for them and I had a great working relationship with my maintenance crew and the lodge managers, but the little guy I had for a manager made it hard to get up and go to work everyday. My wages sucked for a Maintenance Manager because of the high wages they paid the union staff. I liked my people but the upper management did not no how to take care of the maintenance , if the little guy was gone and he let people who new how to do there jobs do it there would be no problems? I also watched a guy get electrocuted as the manager for construction was never around and he had a kid with no exp running a job. All in all they have to make changes if they want to keep good people
Pros
Nice rooms
Cons
A little dick who was a boss and had no clue what he was doing

Other PTI Group Employee Reviews

Great place to make a lot of money
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Alberta9 August 2017
The company requires all of its worker to clean 30-40 rooms per day. Each worker is required to clean rooms and bathrooms. PTI accommodates all workers with a room to stay and 3 meals per day.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Productive place to work and one is able to advance.
Human Resources Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 May 2017
I was on a contract so advancing would of consisted of a posting for a position and applying for that job with an interview to get the position that was available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PTI Group. Our community is ready to answer.

PTI Group Reviews by Location