Psion Teklogix

Psion Teklogix Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and enjoyable
Bench Technician (Former Employee), Hebron, KYDecember 23, 2013
Pros: good work environment
flextime, teamwork environment, enjoyed working at psion, coworkers where like family to me, we were there for each other work related and social issues, the management was also there to help and assist they could.
Great people
Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Hebron, KYJune 26, 2013
I enjoyed working with the small team of technicians. Everyone was willing to help others. The work hours were flexible.
No Communication...
Field Technician - Customer Representative (Former Employee), Hebron, KYJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: travel. benefits
Cons: the bad apples spoiling the rest of the bunch.
As a field tech, I found it fun and exciting. Unfortunately there are those within every company who don't care to see it burn. This was my situation there. Living near this one character who didn't care for my proper training made it more of an awful experience than good.
No Communication...
Pros: travel. benefits
Cons: the bad apples spoiling the rest of the bunch.
Great People. Great Experience.
Overall - A Great Place. I'd Still be there if it were for the fact that i was the new guy, and 2008 stopped by to say hi...
Great People. Great Experience.
Waste of fund was a big problem
Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Hebron, KYAugust 27, 2012
Very stressful, how handheld scanners operated. Upper management was poor. Some were good to work with, while others were out for themselves. The change to 5S in a repair enviorment. The enjpyment of repairing scanners at a high rate.
Something different every day
Depot Clerk (Former Employee), Hebron, KYMay 14, 2012
Pros: flexible days, casual dress code
Cons: micro management
A typical day at Psion was always different from the day prior. I had quite a few duties and they rarely were done day in and day out. I had to be on my toes to catch any billing mistakes made and even the filing wasn't mundane. I really enjoyed the women I worked closely with and we are still friends to this day.
Une entreprise produisant appareils de qualité
Chargé du support téléphonique pour l'Italie (Former Employee), Aix en ProvenceMay 20, 2013
Pros: professionalite, bon salaire et avantages
Cons: stress pour l' engagement continué dans la recherce de solutions
Grace à l'engagement de tous les employés on produisait de bons appareils.

Le support téléphonique que je réalisais pour les clients Italiens se développait sur un rapport qui dépassait les attentes des clients en termes d’écoute, de participation et de solution technologique.

On était pour les clients un point de repaire et pour l'entreprise un élément – more... de fidélisation – less
Bonne évolution
LOGISTICIEN (Former Employee), AIX EN PROVENCEMay 3, 2013
Pros: bien
Cons: ras
esprit d'équipe