Pseudio Employee Reviews

Terrible company to work for unless your related to someone that works there
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS1 August 2016
Worst management ever. Everything is disorganized. They will do anything to make everything look like your fault. And find any kind of reason to get you in trouble. Worst job EVER
Pros
None.
Cons
Great place to learn new skills about retail and business!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS27 July 2016
Worked in Management for a long time at this company and had to leave due to moving provinces! I absolutely loved wokring for non coporate and voicing my thoughts on product and visual! I had an impact on what my customers saw and felt when they came into my store! Head Office is great too! Lots of incentives with contests! You have to love talking to people to like working here, sales are huge! Overall my favorite store I've worked in!
Pros
contests, discount, creativity, people
Cons
high sales expectations
Fun and lively place to work
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 May 2016
Fun place to work with other agreeable, fun associates. Decent hours for a Part- Time position, and overall good managers and corporate.
Pros
Fun, Good hours, great co-workers
Cons
Not enough opportunities to move up
Fun workplace, great people to work for.
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB23 April 2016
Very well, great experience. I learned cash and also how to interact and communicate with customers. Very organized company to work for.
Warning
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB15 March 2016
I have done many retail jobs in the past and this was by far the worst job I have ever had. They advertise the job as being a fun and creative workplace but in reality it is the complete opposite. Everyone who works there absolutely hates it and complains the whole time. The management is awful, completely disorganized and unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
No hours, pointless tasks, lazy staff
Not a good experience.
Negative environment.
Stressful.
No flexibility in hours.
No training.
Very demanding head office.
Product overpriced.
Day at work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Gander, NL21 January 2016
It's not a bad place to work, spend most of the day keeping work area clean and tidy folding and assisting customers. Day flies bye quickly
Fun place to work.
PART-TIME / SEASONAL (Former Employee) –  Fredericton3 July 2014
Welcoming spot, everyone is friendly. Small store for the amount of clothing, yet a huge store for the small amount of customer traffic. Almost all the merchandise is hanged, not much display tables. Point-of-sale system is outdated in my opinion. The backroom is not very social, not many places for co-workers to sit.
Pros
Great management, good co-workers, good hours, great discount.
Cons
Slow pace, Sales floor is not too roomy
Great
Retail- Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB5 February 2014
This was my first retail job and the experience has been wonderful! I t has helped me develop wonderful customer service skills!
Not Your Typical Clothing Store
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nova Scotia7 January 2014
I've had experience in a variety of clothing stores. I moved to the east coast and got a job at a particular Pseudio location, and it was the worst store I've ever worked for. I am not blaming the company so much as the management was not professional (which could have trickled down from the head of the company, but who knows). Anyway, they were not very welcoming, they were ignorant, and would tell any "new" employee what to do while they stood behind the cash counter and did NOTHING. I've worked for more professional and organized companies before.
Pros
when there was 2 minutes left to your shift and it was time to leave
Cons
bad attitude, bad atmosphere, unorganized, unprofessional, lazy, rude, everyone is cliquey
Energetic and exciting work place with great people
Sales Associate & Key holder (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, Nova Scotia9 July 2013
Opening the store required counting the cash, updating goals and stats of individual employees and the store, completing a daily planner which entailed all tasks and goals for that specific day. Being part of the management team meant that I had to make sure all employees were up to date on their stats and the store stats. If certain employees were not meeting the required goal, it needed to be rectified immediately.

My manager and assistant manager were excellent to work with. The other employees were great as well. The store atmosphere was always positive and it really showed through to our customers.

The hardest part of the job to me was having to leave. I enjoyed doing my part in helping run the store. The most enjoyable part of the job was the actual retail service it self. It was enjoyable helping people and being busy.
Productive and fun workplace
Part-time sales associate (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB5 June 2013
As I walk into work all I see are smiling faces; greeting me with excitement. Never once do I walk into work with a frown on my face and even if I did the girls at work would automatically lift my spirit as soon as I entered the door. Firstly, you must clock-in and then read what is in the communication's binder (this tells us what is new, what new changes are being made, product knowledge and so much more). Then our management team will inform us what tasks need to be done for the night. My co-workers make my job the most enjoyable job I have ever had. We are like a little family. I have learned that things to not come easy and you must work extremely hard and have a lot of patience.
Pros
The amazing staff
Cons
Not enough hours
Pseudio
Stock management/ Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth Crossing, NS26 February 2013
• Assisted customers with purchases and shared knowledge of men and women’s product.
• Documented all new incoming stock and store transfers/ customer orders.
• Organized back stock inventory.
• Performed daily duties of replenishing merchandise.
• Hung and censored and prepared all clothing items for sale.
• Constructed numerous in-store displays and clothing structures.
• Responsible for minor store maintenance and cleanliness.
• Waste/recycling management duties.
not a good place, keep searching
Sales lead (Former Employee) –  saint john5 December 2012
they will try to make everything your fault, and not like any ideas you would offer

2.9