PSD Employee Reviews

Weird hours, bad office politics
Paraprofessional/transportation (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, CO14 March 2017
The work of caring for special needs children is fun, but the hours of transprtation are difficult, it is hard to have any predictability of hours, and the worse part is the office politics in PSD transportation
Temporary Admin Assistant
Admin at Cumbria Constabulary (Former Employee) –  Penrith, Cumbria, UK8 March 2017
I only worked here temporarily.
It was a 9-5 typical day, sometimes we worked staggered shifts.
My admin skills greatly improved here, along with my people skills.
I was allowed to use my skill set to compile data into graphs and a presentation for management.
a good place to gain experience
Professional Services Engineer (Current Employee) –  Amman8 March 2017
ITG is has the perfect environment to get experience but not for the long term, I've learned a lot about business analysis and SRS and how to work with clients and getting the right requirements from them.
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
Long Hours
Văn hóa làm việc tốt, đồng nghiệp thân thiện, chia sẽ cởi mở
đại diện kinh doanh (Current Employee) –  Nghệ An, Hà Tĩnh, Quảng Bình, Quảng Trị, Huế8 February 2017
- Quy trình làm việc khá chuyên nghiệp
- Đồng nghiệp vui vẻ, thân thiện
- Quản lý gần gũi, đôn đốc, hỗ trợ nhân viên để đạt kết quả công ty giao
Pros
Vào các ngày lễ, tết... đều có thưởng
Cons
Mong muốn gắn bó lâu dài với công ty của nhân viên chưa được đáp ứng tốt
always busy
psd Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM2 February 2017
I like being busy, busy with phone calls and caregivers that come into the office. We do all the Incident reports and handle the escalations. Which I like I get experience dealing with that kind of stuff
Pros
make good friends meet new people
Cons
everything is handed to the schedulers
Travail en intérim
Manutentionnaire (Former Employee) –  Oignies (62)3 January 2017
Travail répétitif, à la chaîne et sans réel avenir professionnel pour les intérimaires.
A challaging and rewarding career
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Middle East &Africa3 January 2017
There are no typical days at work each day will bring a new challenge and test your skills.
A calm and professional attitude along with a smart appearance will give your client confidence in your abilities.
Most people in this industry are ex forces but can also be from different backgrounds you need to treat every one the same and not judge on past experiences.
The job is not a glamourous one but a service industry you need to keep your own opinions to your self and fullfill the clients wishes
Pros
Job satisfaction
Buena Empresa
Engineering Consultant and Outsales Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PR25 October 2016
Equipo técnico excepcional, buen servicio, comprometidos.
Fast paced, high stress job
General Education Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Peoria, IL28 August 2016
My typical work day is very hectic. Fast paced, quick decision making and customer service via phone calls all day. The long hours make it hard to plan things with my family due to the demands of the job changing every day. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting all the students where they need to be on time and safely.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Long hours, some weekends and not enough teamwork
Good clients and great management
Armed personal security consultant, Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CA12 August 2016
Working as a Private Security Detail presents numerous challenges, timing, movement and communication with the client being a few. It keeps you on your toes and that type of pressure is what I consider a good working environment.
Keeping the client happy and safe is our job.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Driving a brand new car every day was nice
Test driver (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MI11 April 2016
PSD is the Staffing company that sent me to Roush to work.
A day at Roush driving 5 hrs. around Michigan and inspecting the car I was driving, I learn must about the new Ford cars and how to inspect at car. Management was no very organized, we get sent home a lot when they would run out of cars. I would called us in and then send us home become they didn't have enough cars. I worked with some really good people. The hardest part no training, and the most enjoyable drive a new car everyday.
Pros
Driving everywhere
Cons
Not enough hours to work sent home to often
Fun work place
(ISAF) Mission as Rifleman (Current Employee) –  Afghanistan Iraq Europe12 October 2015
The hardest part of my job is mental load when we train .And the most enjoyble part is paratrooper is when \i jupm from the plain because i am Airborne and I enjoy every day and that makes me happy.
Conditions de travail
Tourneur, manutention des pièces mécaniques (Former Employee) –  Belleville, B96 October 2015
Un travail assez dur au niveau de la manutention les pièces pesant
entre 80 et 500 kg.

Pas d'opportunité de développement

Un management correcte

Une bonne ambiance en général

Le froid en période d'hiver ( ateliers non chauffés )
Fruitful environment.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC28 September 2015
A typical day at work was always a pleasure. The staff were always so sweet from management all they way down to my fellow team mates. PSD was a place where you be comfortable and be yourself. Normaly pretty busy but as long as you were doing your work at a consistent pace the work load was pretty manageable. Even though I no longer work there I am still in contact with the staff. It was a fruitful 2 years and I thank PSD for allowing me to be apart of the team.
Pros
Great friends, lunches, holiday parties etc
Cons
The communte
Ambiente de trabajo malo
JEFE DE SEGURIDAD (Former Employee) –  Paraíso, TAB27 August 2015
Normal y con mas o menos de ambiente laboral.
Conoci mas que nada los movimientos de las embarcaciones, tramites y de mas que se realizan en un puerto.
La direccion o gerencia la verdad creo que le falta capital humano y considero que las pérsonas que estan de tras de ello solo quieren el veneficio propio y se olvidan de las personas que contribuyen a la estabilidad de la empresa.
Creo que la parte mas dificil del trabajo es hacer que las personas adopten la cultura de seguridad, pero al final lo aprenden.
Lo que mas me gusta del trabajo que hay compañerismo de los trabajadores, de bajas jerarquias y que ellos hacen una buena quimica para el ambiente laboral.
Pros
Muchos
Cons
Administracion muy mala
Fun, friendly work enviroment
Personel Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport, RI3 June 2015
A typical day at work would consist at reading and copying orders for student who were coming into the Command Leadership School.
Co-workers were always helping each other out to complete work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
avis
Aide maçon (Former Employee) –  Orléans, A38 May 2015
bonne entreprise dans l’ensemble
condition de travail un peu difficile car travaille sur chantier
très bonne ambiance
Boring
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Naval Base San Diego, CA20 February 2015
Long work hours with little to do. I'm not actually employed here, I was assigned to help while on active duty. Just extra help.
Buen ambiente y horario laboral
Responsable de comunicación (Former Employee) –  Madrid12 November 2014
Mi puesto era el encargado de la comunicación interna y externa: contenidos y orientación de comunicación para notas internas entre los trabajadores de la empresa, newsletters. Notas externas a cliente, artículos de interés relacionados con la empresa, comunicados.

Creé un blog interno de la empresa, con la herramienta Wordpress.

Soporte en la redacción de contenidos On line / Offline / Marketing (normalización y mejora de estilo). Revisión y corrección de textos.

Gestión eventos: coordinado con el área de RRHH. Redes Sociales.

Aprendí a trabajar de forma autómata y crear nuevas funciones de mi puesto de trabajo. La relación con los compañeros fue excelente, así como la relación con la dirección y RRHH.
Pros
Horario, buena relación laboral
Cons
Poca proyección profesional
dynamic and Informative
Master Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kabul- Afghanistan1 June 2014
conduct workshop for staff and evolution its.
prepared lesson plan for trainer
help to trainer to conduct workshops