PSD Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fruitful environment.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 28, 2015
A typical day at work was always a pleasure. The staff were always so sweet from management all they way down to my fellow team mates. PSD was a place where you be comfortable and be yourself. Normaly pretty busy but as long as you were doing your work at a consistent pace the work load was pretty manageable. Even though I no longer work there I am still in contact with the staff. It was a fruitful 2 years and I thank PSD for allowing me to be apart of the team.
Pros
Great friends, lunches, holiday parties etc
Cons
The communte
Demanding
Serving in Iraq as an armed Deputy Team leader (Current Employee) –  IraqAugust 12, 2013
My typical day starts usually around 7am, we collect clients and escort them safely from one location to another in the oil fields of Iraq.
everyday in Iraq is a learning curve, management do their best to support you but it is a difficult situation working in a foreign country, My co workers are Local Iraqi nationals with only one other British expat, The hardest part of the job is the security and risk factor f everyday life in Iraq and being away from home.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the leave, as the sallary is good usually get a holiday once every 3 months.
Pros
salary
Cons
dangers faced on a daily basis
Fun work place
(ISAF) Mission as Rifleman (Current Employee) –  Afghanistan Iraq EuropeOctober 12, 2015
The hardest part of my job is mental load when we train .And the most enjoyble part is paratrooper is when \i jupm from the plain because i am Airborne and I enjoy every day and that makes me happy.
Fun, friendly work enviroment
Personel Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIJune 3, 2015
A typical day at work would consist at reading and copying orders for student who were coming into the Command Leadership School.
Co-workers were always helping each other out to complete work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
Rewarding place to work with opportunity to learn.
Personnel Specialist / Military Pay Technician (Current Employee) –  Kings Bay, GADecember 11, 2012
I have learned a lot about the military pay system since being hired in this position. The personnel here are always willing to assist, and continuously go above and beyond in the area of customer service. This is evidenced by this being the top rated Personnel Support Detachment in the Navy, due in large part to the outstanding leadership / management team we have.
Pros
generous with free time / rewards for outstanding performance. extremely nurturing work environment.
No upward mobility
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJune 27, 2013
Processing paperwork, and providing customer service. That my job is very important. Management has room to grow. Co-workers are a great group of hard working people. The hardest part of my job is just that it's constant, keeps you busy. The most enjoyable part of the job, providing customer service to the men and women who serve.
Pros
health and wellness program.
Cons
short breaks, low wages
Boring
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Naval Base San Diego, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Long work hours with little to do. I'm not actually employed here, I was assigned to help while on active duty. Just extra help.
Security Officer Present working with AEGIS LLC in Iraq
Commander (Current Employee) –  London, ENGJune 17, 2013
-a typical day at work ......work on mission
-what you learned.............many tasks
-management .................very friendly
-your co-workers..............friendly
-the hardest part of the job ..n/a
Pros
being able to enjoy working different departments, doing all different jobs
Cons
i was doing the work of 2-3 other security officers
Similiar to working in an Active Duty environment
MilPay Technician (Federal Employee) (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSMay 30, 2014
Good place to work but due to pay scale that I was on I found it hard for me to stay. Other than that, I REALLY liked my job and the people that were there.
Pros
good environment
Cons
pay scale
Nice Office Job
Military Personnel Clerk (Former Employee) –  Great Lakes, ILFebruary 8, 2013
Worked in recruit records. Obtaining and storing all paperwork required for recruit to leave boot camp. All clerks were pretty friendly group. Had office parties for major holidays and decorating contests between all the offices.
Pros
learned alot about the recruit process
Cons
had to leave f or next duty station
gereat company
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 11, 2013
good leadership and admin. dept. Good management team and great co-workers
dynamic and Informative
Master Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kabul- AfghanistanJune 1, 2014
conduct workshop for staff and evolution its.
prepared lesson plan for trainer
help to trainer to conduct workshops
Great Place to work
Week, Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 21, 2013
PSD is a great place to work. I enjoy working with the military.
Pros
i'm blessed to have job
Cons
no breaks
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO MALO
JEFE DE SEGURIDAD (Former Employee) –  Paraíso, TABAugust 27, 2015
NORMAL Y CON MAS O MENOS DE AMBIENTE LABORAL.
CONOCI MAS QUE NADA LOS MOVIMIENTOS DE LAS EMBARCACIONES, TRAMITES Y DE MAS QUE SE REALIZAN EN UN PUERTO.
LA DIRECCION O GERENCIA LA VERDAD CREO QUE LE FALTA CAPITAL HUMANO Y CONSIDERO QUE LAS PÉRSONAS QUE ESTAN DE TRAS DE ELLO SOLO QUIEREN EL VENEFICIO PROPIO Y SE OLVIDAN DE LAS PERSONAS QUE CONTRIBUYEN A LA ESTABILIDAD DE LA EMPRESA.
CREO QUE LA PARTE MAS DIFICIL DEL TRABAJO ES HACER QUE LAS PERSONAS ADOPTEN LA CULTURA DE SEGURIDAD, PERO AL FINAL LO APRENDEN.
LO QUE MAS ME GUSTA DEL TRABAJO QUE HAY COMPAÑERISMO DE LOS TRABAJADORES, DE BAJAS JERARQUIAS Y QUE ELLOS HACEN UNA BUENA QUIMICA PARA EL AMBIENTE LABORAL.
Pros
MUCHOS
Cons
ADMINISTRACION MUY MALA
Conditions de travail
Tourneur, manutention des pièces mécaniques (Former Employee) –  Belleville, B9October 6, 2015
Un travail assez dur au niveau de la manutention les pièces pesant
entre 80 et 500 kg.

Pas d'opportunité de développement

Un management correcte

Une bonne ambiance en général

Le froid en période d'hiver ( ateliers non chauffés )
Buen ambiente y horario laboral
Responsable de comunicación (Former Employee) –  MadridNovember 12, 2014
Mi puesto era el encargado de la comunicación interna y externa: contenidos y orientación de comunicación para notas internas entre los trabajadores de la empresa, newsletters. Notas externas a cliente, artículos de interés relacionados con la empresa, comunicados.

Creé un blog interno de la empresa, con la herramienta Wordpress.

Soporte en la redacción de contenidos On line / Offline / Marketing (normalización y mejora de estilo). Revisión y corrección de textos.

Gestión eventos: coordinado con el área de RRHH. Redes Sociales.

Aprendí a trabajar de forma autómata y crear nuevas funciones de mi puesto de trabajo. La relación con los compañeros fue excelente, así como la relación con la dirección y RRHH.
Pros
horario, buena relación laboral
Cons
poca proyección profesional
avis
Aide maçon (Former Employee) –  Orléans, A3May 8, 2015
bonne entreprise dans l’ensemble
condition de travail un peu difficile car travaille sur chantier
très bonne ambiance
excelente muy buen ambiente y trabajo en equipo.
Realizando tareas de servicio domestico. (Former Employee) –  cordoba ,españaJanuary 28, 2013
Me senti comoda desempeñando mis tareas en el trabajo.Los horarios de trabajo rotativos pasando por diferentes puestos oficc limpieza de habitaciones servicio de comedor ,lavanderia plancha etc.
Pros
mucho trabajo en equipo y compañerismo.
Cons
poca duracion del contrato .
Periodo curto, mais gratificante
PRODUTOR COMERCIAL – CAMPANHA POLITICA 2012 (Former Employee) –  Aripuanã, MTJanuary 7, 2013
Sim em Evolução Cultural Politica sem duvida foi otimo.
Trabalho desgastante, mais bem gratificante, tanto financeiramente como pessoal.
Pros
liberdade de expressão
Cons
curto periodo
Travail ou il faut avoir des connaissances.
Responsable technique, vérificateur IPFNA (Former Employee) –  LesquinMay 16, 2014
Société agréable dans l'ensemble ,travail ou des connaissances sont indispensables.