PSC

PSC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Company has no loyality to employers
Admin Assistant / Driver Dispatcher (Former Employee), Hatfield, PAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: flexable work schedule, fellow employees are great and helpful
Cons: management will throw you under a bus in a second, benefits are less than stellar they took away the matching 401 k.
As PCS the managers are all out for themselves with no loyalty to employees the company is now Stericycle I hope that they treat there employees better.
fun workplace
Hydro blast Technician II (Current Employee), everywhere you dont wanna beOctober 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: bad people
i learned how to save my money. i hate this place. and you will to
operated.wood river
operator (Current Employee), Wood River, ILSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: good heath insurance
Cons: no job security
Top employees get all the hours bottom employees are force to work out of town or not at all
good guys to work with.
Skilled laborer/equipment operator (Former Employee), Blair, NESeptember 15, 2014
Pros: per diem was good
Cons: lack of work.
was told they had work through the winter laid me off after busting my butt for 3 mths!
People are great dispatch is very unorganized I've been with them for 3 months now and only work 2 days out the week.
Tech (Former Employee), Monroe, MiAugust 29, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: don't get to work everyday
If you don't like working and you want atlease a 200 check every week this is for you. Not me I'm expensive lol. Oh yea be prepared for a poo load of drug testing and boring safety classes
Enjoyable Work
Welder and Fabricator (Former Employee), WEstlake,LAJuly 16, 2014
Built bundle pulling trucks
Worked in the fabrication department
Very unorganized place to work
Vacuum Truck Operator (Former Employee), Texas City, TXJune 29, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: no steady work
Really enjoyed working with some of the co-workers. Rarely saw management. A typical day was sitting on stand by.
PSC is a solid people oriented company
Senior Inspector (Current Employee), Thomasville GA / Ashland VAJune 4, 2014
Review nuclear safety related documentation packages for submittal to client.
Certified VT Level II inspector of safety related embed welds.
Report daily / weekly on production progress.
Work with plant owner, prime contractor and sub contractors to complete work correctly and on time.
Great learning job
Service Rep, HEB (Former Employee), San Antonio TXMarch 28, 2014
Pros: culture
Inbound calls from store Administrative Assistants for People Soft issues, audit in-coming transactions to ensure compliance with Human Resource polices.
Very poorly ran
A little of everything (Former Employee), Hollister, CaFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: lunch and dinner bought
Cons: management
This place is a high stress company. I loved the job I did, but it came with a lot of baggage. If your willing to be a robot and not have an opinion then this place is perfect for you. If you have a mind and a opinion you may find yourself out of a job. Most of the management push things off on their employee's and when it's not done correctly you get – more... in trouble. Most managers are never there when you need help and trying to reach them by phone or email is a joke. This company is a multi million dollar company and if ran correctly would be a great company, but the management from location to location is very different. No body has the same rules. Be very careful before you apply here. It's long hours and policy is not followed in the field. I am thankful for what I learned, but other than that forget it. – less
Interesting Projects
Resident Inspector / Project Manager (Former Employee), San Juan, PRFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: pay rate
Good dynamic, supervisors with leader ship and teamwork. Partnership with other companies
Tax Planning
Tax Intern (Current Employee), Rio Piedras, PRDecember 31, 2013
Everyday in the firm start with the bank reconciliation of the typical clients, then my mentor assigned some tasks for the week that I need complete before the dead line. In the firm I really learned about the real life accounting tasks day to day. I have a very good co-workers that help me in the hard tasks. The thing that I most enjoyed in my work – more... is the Tax Planning because is my most interest area, in the tax planning I have some tasks with clients like: prepare financial statement for the returns, complete the returns and work together with the corporate clients. – less
Never new if you had a job the next day
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), San Ardo, CANovember 29, 2013
Pros: 4 tens, 3 days off
Cons: poor management
Management had no clue , PM was one of those that told you what you wanted to hear and then stabbed you in the back, if your not family forget it
Great company
Tech 1 (Former Employee), Woods Cross, UTNovember 9, 2013
Good company and good people but this job tends to fit a single guys lifestyle cause you never see your family.
volunter
Volunteer (Former Employee), Glendale, CANovember 6, 2013
Data entry: scanning, filing, answer phone., printing.. *Prepared, processed, and stored patient specimens and samples according to departmental procedures using standard techniques and equipment.
mismanaged badly!!!!
Class A Driver / Hazardous Waste Specialist (Former Employee), Washougal, WAOctober 28, 2013
Cons: to many to list!!!!!!!!
good old boys club here. The management wont let you work safely and legally. They say "just pull it anyway, you wont get caught". This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for!!!! It's a matter of time before the DOT and/or FMCSA cracks down on them. They don't train well and they turn a deaf ear to employees.
loved working as AP processor
AP Processor (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 8, 2013
Pros: liked it all
Cons: great
the company is great to work for. I had to leave due to a change of location. my typical day at work was consisted of a many invoice processing, PO's to Invoice Matching, emails, phone calls, paper work, checking mail.
fast paced but managable
Fiberglass Tech (Former Employee), Muscatine, IAAugust 23, 2013
Pros: good work environment
Cons: pay was not enough to sustain and maintain bills
good work place. great management and good team work environment. learning all jobs and performing to company standards. very helpful co workers
It was a job
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 8, 2013
The people you work with make or break this company. When you have the right team the stresses of working in the hazardous waste industry disappear because you help each other and work together. The problem is when the wrong people are hired the job becomes unbearable.
PSC Review
Invoice Analyst/Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 3, 2013
Pros: insurance, job promotion
Cons: call center
I received a raise after 6 months of working with this company and after one year of working with this company I recieved a promotion. Day to day tasks with this company was different. I worked with numbers and would do compilation reports. Afterwhich, I would send it to the general manager for review and submit to clients for payment.

1 2 3

About PSC

If you've messed with Mother Nature, you should call PSC (which takes it name¬†from its former title -- Philip Services Corporation, – Read more