Pryme Consulting is currently seeking a Inside Sale Representative SaaS (Software as a Servie) for a large and profitable company located in the Markham area.
This is a Permanent position for the right individual. Salary is between $30,000 and $40,000 plus the ability to double in commissions. Lots of financial growth for any successful candidate.
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for calling on Tier II clients and prospects, from lead qualification to closure. You will need to grow opportunities, move opportunities through the pipeline, and be an overall product specialist and evangelist for end customers. You will own a number of customers that you manage from the day that they sign up. Most importantly, you want to be in a place that’s full of people like you – “A” players who are intelligent, share passion for their work, and know how to have fun!
- Relentless focus on qualifying and driving inbound and outbound demand from Lead to Opportunity to Closure.
- Build and manage your opportunity pipeline across all areas.
- Establish multiple contacts (C-level to Practioner) within each Opportunity and drive to closure
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce including Lead Management, Opportunity Management and creating Reports and Forecasts.
- Mine existing customers for additional business.
- Conduct multiple customer facing product demos per week.
- Make a minimum of 40 outbound calls per day.
- Manage forecast and pipeline growth.
- Weekly forecast review meetings.
- Manage bookings in Salesforce for forecast accuracy.
- Knowledge of the companies service and continued training to maintain skill-set.
- Follow-up on all activities, events and tradeshows provided by the DMTI Marketing team
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- A sound understanding of the inside sales processes and their associated best practices within the Saas and Cloud software industry.
- Proven track record and the ability to achieve challenging sales objectives.
- Ability to gather and analyze results to conduct business performance analysis and understand the factors that impact performance.
- Prior work experience and knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics as well as business value selling.
- Must demonstrate a strong intellectual capacity and be able to analyze forecasts and develop new strategies to increase forecasts.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Proven track record of being self-directed.
- Comfortable presenting to various audiences including senior management, administrative assistants, and technical employees.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with 3+ years of relevant inside sales experience working with medium-sized enterprises and complex account environments.
If this is a position that you would be interested please send your resume
We would like to Thank all applicants, however only those who qualify will be contacted.