Prudential Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 1,425 reviews
Great place to learn about the insurance business.
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON4 November 2015
I worked on a large systems conversion project as I was graduating from university. Worked with a great group of underwriters who always took the time to explain the business in terms of the system. Awesome experience.
Prudential
Business Development Intern (P/T) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 March 2015
It was a great day and I got to work with many senior level individuals who have me the breadth and depth of knowledge needed for the real estate industry.
The best company to have worked for
Group Accounting Administrator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 September 2013
Manage Group customer benefits, allocating funds and following up on late payments. I learned how to talk to customers internally and externally in order to come up with solutions when there are discrepancies. Great management and a joy to work for, co-workers were always willing to help and give guidance. The hardest part of my job is trying to collect payments after rate changes. Most enjoyable part is when everything balances and all accounts are paid up in full.
Pros
Subsidised cafeteria
Cons