Technology support position responsible for design, support and maintenance of organization equipments, software and infrastructure.
Candidate will be part of the Information Technology support team. This team is responsible for implementation, design, and support of speech recognition suites widely used in the industry. Direct responsibility for all technology encompassing Design, Build and Run, including but not limited to, new capabilities, software upgrades/enhancements, providing direct support and consultation for application on-boarding and integration and providing on-call support in a 24 x 7 rotation.
The successful candidate will interface directly with our hospital clients to provide 1st and 2nd level support.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field/ equivalent business experience
- Minimum 1 year experience with Dictaphone/ Nuance suite of dictation and transcription products, including support and maintenance
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and Web protocols (HTTP, XML)
- Cross-platform operating system administrative skills and experience modifying system parameters
- Experience in troubleshooting remote workstation and server hardware and software on Microsoft Windows based systems
- Ability to maintain knowledge repository system, training & mentoring of employees on organization tools and develop training materials.
Other Traits, Characteristics & Experience
- Ability to apply critical thinking and strategic concepts to solve business problems
- Ability to drive technology discussions and engagements with vendors and business partners
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Previous Healthcare Dictation and Transcription services experience or knowledge is an asset
Indeed - 16 months ago
Established in 1995, Prudential Consulting Inc. (PCI) is a Canadian company with offices and collaborations in USA, UK and India. PCI...