Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA)

Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) Employee Review

View all Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) reviews

Productive environment
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC1 August 2013
The hardest part of my job is having the desire to advance by obtaining a full time position but facing the obstacle of seniority for those wishing to obtain the similar role.
The most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers with whom I work with on a daily basis.
Pros
In-house training pertaining to current position
Cons
Advancement opportunities based on seniority

Other Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) Employee Reviews

Get in, learn, then move on (fast)
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC14 October 2017
There is a large shortage of qualified labor in this company. There are a lot of talkers which fail to take action and the company itself is extremely middle management heavy. If you are a performer, you will get access to all sorts of interesting work in this company. Unfortunately, they will rely on you absolutely and do not compensate as per performance, rather its how knows and likes you instead. I developed a lot with this company but found it frustrating when performance increases are capped at 2-3% yearly and I was given the same increases as other peers.
Not friendly co-workers, not good in team work
Scheduling Clerk (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 July 2017
I would love working at PHSA easy work as I know myself as a hard worker but can't handle to work with co-workers who are not willing to help as a team and most of them PHSA employees are related to each other in other words they are family---:)) and if you don't have nobody your out.