Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA)

Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) Employee Review

View all Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) reviews

5 Stars
Temporary Administration Support Clerk (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 January 2013
I enjoy working here as I learn and face new challenges and new skills that are viable throughout the health organizations. The experience has made me feel more flexible about my skills and brushing up on the skills already acquired. It is a great place to work.
Pros
ethics, benefits, friendly
Cons
can be stressful if not very busy, so need to be on all the time.

Other Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) Employee Reviews

Comfortable Working Environment
Associate, Employee Records & Benefits (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC3 December 2017
Given the limitations of finances in Healthcare, PHSA is a stable working environment with many highly experienced professionals. It is a patient-centrered organization which leaves little for innovative business practices.
Pros
Good benefits packages
Cons
Politically driven
Very Amazing Company to Work For
ADMINISTRATIVE RESOURCES TEAM (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 November 2017
PHSA has amazing employees who are very accommodating and friendly, they always take care of their employees and offer amazing benefits for all. It was a pleasure working for them.