Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA)

Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Supporting the most acute patients in the province
Strategic Transformation Consultant (Current Employee), VancouverMay 30, 2014
Working at PHSA provides staff an opportunity to provide care and supporting services to the most acute patients in the province. Shrinking budgets and expanding expectations make it a challenging environment, but that is true everywhere.
If you want to stagnate in a job...PHSA is for you
Project Manager 1 (Former Employee), VancouverApril 18, 2014
Pros: some work life balance
Cons: low pay, no advancement, horrible bosses
You will work hard and impress management, but this will get you no where fast. Management does not respect staff and treats employees like children.
If you want advancement and have the audacity to ask for it, you will be told it is coming and there is a future for you in the company, until one day you will be let go - without a reason!
You will be – more... offered a meagre redundancy that they will not honour and your only chance of being treated like a human being is to get a lawyer involved. – less
Fun to work with friends at work
Payroll Clerk IV, CSR (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 12, 2013
Pros: lots of friends at work
Cons: very distant management
High expectation with very little training.
Co-workers are good.
Management not supportive.
Productive environment
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee), Langley, BCAugust 1, 2013
Pros: in-house training pertaining to current position
Cons: advancement opportunities based on seniority
The hardest part of my job is having the desire to advance by obtaining a full time position but facing the obstacle of seniority for those wishing to obtain the similar role.
The most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers with whom I work with on a daily basis.
5 Stars
Temporary Administration Support Clerk (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: ethics, benefits, friendly
Cons: can be stressful if not very busy, so need to be on all the time.
I enjoy working here as I learn and face new challenges and new skills that are viable throughout the health organizations. The experience has made me feel more flexible about my skills and brushing up on the skills already acquired. It is a great place to work.

About Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA)

Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) is a publicly funded health service provider in the province of British Columbia. – Read more