Provigo Employee Review

pikeur, assembleur de commandes (Current Employee) –  Boucherville, QC28 August 2014
La journée de travail consiste à assembler des palettes de commandes dû au talkman qui nous soumet les locations où prendre les caisses et le nombre. L'aspect difficile est que je suis de nuit en ce moment et très dûr d'avoir un horaire de jour du lundi au vrendredi à part de nuit. Le point agréable est qu'après tant de jour sans accident, il y a récompense.
Bon salaire, temps plein assuré ou presque
horaire de nuit plus facile à avoir lundi a vendredi

Other Provigo Employee Reviews

A day of work in Provigo with a small presentation of work and personal professional relationships.
COMMIS FRUITS ET LÉGUMES (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC18 March 2018
A normal day starts at 7 o'clock. I took care of filling the stalls, check the freshness and check the expiry dates. Once finished, I started preparing fresh salads

The job requires inventory management, product rotation, price adjustment and promotions. I also took care of watering plants. Ensuring hygienic standards and maintaining the cleanliness of the work spaces and the store was also part of our job.

The best part of my job was customer consulting. Helping, guiding and advising clients is great in our work. Seeing the smile and the satisfaction of our customers were the best gifts of our day. The end of the year party with the boss and colleagues was also a special and pleasant event.

the most difficult part of our job was receiving and handling the goods. However, it was done with humor and in a group.

The work environment was nice. All the employees knew each other and we shared our stories at lunchtime.

I learned a lot from my manager and I have very good human relations with all my colleagues.
tres bien
Commis au bistro (Former Employee) –  blainville12 March 2018
Jai beaucoup aimé ce travail c'étais une belle gang et tres bien pur un emploie étudiant mais malheureusement ils ont fermé le magasin