Provigo Employee Review

ennvironnement de travail agréable
Chauffeur de Ville (Current Employee) –  laval, QC19 February 2014
excellentes conditions de travail. Bonne gestion des ressources Humaines. Code de conduite respectée. Respect des différences ethno culturelles. Ambiance agréable générale entre employés et membres de l,administration.

J,ai entrepris des cours de gestion de la chaine d,approvisionnement et de logistique au Cegep andre Laurendeau que je finirai en decembre 2014.

J,aspire a occuper les postes de répartiteur, coordonnateur logistique, commis logistique, commis de l,inventaire, Gestion du stock, etc.
respect de l, employé
horaires de nuit et fin de semaine

Other Provigo Employee Reviews

A day of work in Provigo with a small presentation of work and personal professional relationships.
COMMIS FRUITS ET LÉGUMES (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC18 March 2018
A normal day starts at 7 o'clock. I took care of filling the stalls, check the freshness and check the expiry dates. Once finished, I started preparing fresh salads

The job requires inventory management, product rotation, price adjustment and promotions. I also took care of watering plants. Ensuring hygienic standards and maintaining the cleanliness of the work spaces and the store was also part of our job.

The best part of my job was customer consulting. Helping, guiding and advising clients is great in our work. Seeing the smile and the satisfaction of our customers were the best gifts of our day. The end of the year party with the boss and colleagues was also a special and pleasant event.

the most difficult part of our job was receiving and handling the goods. However, it was done with humor and in a group.

The work environment was nice. All the employees knew each other and we shared our stories at lunchtime.

I learned a lot from my manager and I have very good human relations with all my colleagues.
tres bien
Commis au bistro (Former Employee) –  blainville12 March 2018
Jai beaucoup aimé ce travail c'étais une belle gang et tres bien pur un emploie étudiant mais malheureusement ils ont fermé le magasin