Providence College Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great school!
Entrepreneurship Society (Current Employee), Providence, RISeptember 16, 2014
I had an opportunity to work with alumni and ultimately craft the best organization on campus. PC enabled me to reach out to alumni, gain their trust and engage with them to provide an educational experience to both PC students and people off campus.
Very hard work
Office of Education (Former Employee), Providence, RIAugust 13, 2014
At Providence College, I have worked various jobs, including positions in the office of education, food catering, the art department and the transportation division. As an artist, I have devoted years to the development of my skills. Holding a concentration in oil painting and my own solo exhibition has given me the opportunity to learn about the installation, – more... upkeep and dismantling of an art gallery. Working as a gallery sitter I have over watched various exhibitions and was given years of experience in a gallery environment. – less
Fun to work at
Game Day Staff (Current Employee), Providence, RIJuly 30, 2014
Pros: paid well
Cons: short hours
Everyone's friendly
learned more about each sport that I worked for while cleaning and organizing fields for the teams
Part time job with flexible hours
Coordinator of Graduate Student Teachers (Current Employee), Providence, RIMay 20, 2014
This job helps me keep up with new trends in education. I feel I have a lot to offer to aspiring teachers.
Productive and fun work place
Finance Tutor (Current Employee), Providence, RIApril 15, 2014
Pros: community environment
Cons: long hours
-tutor underclassmen in managerial finance 1
-time management
-no co-workers
-long hours
-helping others
Great school with a hefty punch of Catholic to the face
Undergraduate Research Technician (Former Employee), Providence, RIMarch 25, 2014
The biology department is great, but the rest of the school is lost in a narrow-focused Catholic view of the world.
Productive fun workplace
Athletic Marketing - Account Executive (Current Employee), Providence, RIMarch 13, 2014
You work hard, you work for hockey and basketball team. Long hours and weekends, if you love sports its a great job. People are great, atmosphere is fun.
Great University and Workplace
Secretary (Former Employee), Providence, RIJanuary 21, 2014
Work study position, working as a secretary in the Continuing Education Office.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Providence RINovember 4, 2013
PC is a great place to work and everyone is helpful and kind. The only drawback for me would be there is no room to "grow" within the college.
Enlightening experience
Research/Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Providence, RINovember 1, 2013
Rewarding to help facilitate learning for over 100 students and to generate their interest in the field of psychology
Resident Assistant
Knights of Columbus Council Leader (Former Employee), Providence, RIAugust 22, 2012
I loved my experiences with residence life and it made me want to work within higher education.
Very challenging.
Professor of finance and investments (Former Employee), Providence, RIJune 7, 2012
An on the floor trading adventure which provided me an opportunity to increase my discipline skills.
Door Monitor (Current Employee), Providence, RIMay 23, 2012
Pros: hours are convenient and after classes.
Cons: cannot leave post whatsoever
Great experience as worker at school. Allowed me to interact with fellow students while doing home work.
Overall good feeling at most times.
Administrative Assistantt (Former Employee), Harkins HallDecember 20, 2011
Pros: good vacation schedules, good lunch facilities on campus, good benefits.
Cons: office equipment not always up-to-date.
Feeling of "family" was always present. Desire to get to work in the morning was strong because of the employers and their great attitudes. Always fair to employees, required proper dress (which I felt was a good thing). I was a young widow at the time that I went to work there and I always felt safe and at home while there.