Based in our Toronto Branch, we require an energetic, dedicated, hands-on Afternoon Receiver. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
Proveer offers competitive salary packages, a positive work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Hours are 4:00pm to 12:30am, Sunday to Thursday.
- Unload all Proveer trucks.
- Receive vendor pickups and customer returns.
- Place vendor pickups and customer returns into the correct bin locations.
- Prepare redeliveries for the afternoon shift.
- Assist with locating overridden products released by sales.
- Evaluate bulk area and determine product to be placed into corresponding bin location.
- Assist with Afternoon and Midnight shift when needed.
- Prepare Proveer trucks for Midnight shift, line up and place into correct loading door.
- Locate and retrieve any bulk product required by either shift.
- Put away any remaining vinyl and digital receipts into the correct location.
- Ensure Bulk and Receiving areas are clean.
- All other duties as required.
- Knowledge of the warehousing industry would be a great asset.
- Experience driving a Cube Van.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team atmosphere.
- Able to assist in recommending process improvements.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to lift heavy weight (60lbs).
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
- Minimum of an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract.
- Fork Lift certification required.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Founded as East West Plastic & Electric Products Ltd in 1985, the company was originally focused on supplying products to the Canadian...