Protrans Personnel Services Employee Reviews

Hard labour job.
Lead Hand/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB23 September 2017
This is a wonderful experience, it is factory work but it is physically demanding. Stacking pallets and filling trailers with product. I worked in with Irving tissue. Working up from line worker to core operator then to shift manager, there is room for growth if you can physically handle the work.
Pros
Guaranteed hours, shift work, good paychecks
Cons
Physically demanding, on feet 12 hours
Exceptional place for employment
Packager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2017
The people that I had gotten to know and work with for the several months with this company had been exceptional. Everyone was friendly and though the job was pretty fast paced, people were always willing to help out the new members of the team.
Pros
Good break times, good pay, friendly people, positive work enviornment
Great for short periods between jobs
Factgory helper (Current Employee) –  Dieppe, NB13 July 2015
With how hard it is to find a job, working for Protrans is a great benefit, however with the low pay, low weekly shifts (2-3 shifts per week) and long hours at low wages, it can be hard if it is the only source of income to make ends meet
Pros
free freezies in summer, good co-workers
Cons
no benefits, long hours, minimum wage
workplace workplace workplace very hard workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 August 2012
Material handling work looksa easy when one look at it from out side when you deal with it different story, loading about 12 trucks every day using fork lift canebalizing in the warehouse non stop we are working with tissue product every day it nver stop because people use it every day so the factory has to keep producing so most permenent ones are working slower than new ones, as amaterial handler when i start working i was slow then after i learned using RF scanner and get used to the environment start speeding up even thogh some of the slow ones dont like it but supervisors do like it no raise no promotion no raise for over one and half years temprary pays only $13Dollar per hr. permenent get payd $26 Dollar per hr. how fare is that whenever we have time out side work we discused about it but we have to pay our bills so we keep working till get better jobs, i dont realy know any body from management inthis company, And learned dont satel for less keep looking or emproove yoursellf if your lead hand or supervisor can not see what i am doing.
Pros
they dont even look at me
Cons
12hours rotating shift