Protocol Technologies Inc. has been a premier provider of IT & Imaging solutions and support to the business community for 20 years. Our team of IT & Imaging professionals are focused on "Making Technology Work" and provide innovative technology solutions to the business community throughout the Okanagan, Thompson & Columbia regions.
Our clients depend on Protocol to provide excellent customer service, consistent technical support delivered by an extremely knowledgeable team. Because of this, Protocol is seeking; people with integrity, passion, and who are dedicated to being their best. We are currently looking for an IT Sales Representative to add to our team. In addition to the skills outlined below, we are looking for a team player who is committed to delivering first in class proactive customer service and is excited about contributing to a successful team environment.
- Discovering and developing sales opportunities.
- Responding to email and phone inquiries from potential clients with answers to their detailed product questions.
- Collecting and analyzing customer requirements.
- Developing proposals and delivering presentations to existing clients and new prospects.
- Negotiating sales contracts and closing sales.
- Maintaining a high-level understanding of all Protocol’s product and service offerings.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of at least one of Protocol’s IT Solution offerings
- Administering and maintaining client information within our CRM systems.
- Manage a sales activity pipeline
- Managing client relationships in which you develop yourself as a trusted advisor.
- 2-3years of proven successful technical sales experience.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic with experience in SME-level deals.
- Excellent organizational and inter-personal skills
- Exceptional presentation skills both in person and over the phone
- A strong understanding of sales cycles and dealing with top decision-makers
- Familiarity with on premise, virtualized and cloud based technologies
A strong understanding of a minimum of 2 of the following solutions while having at least familiarity with all of the following solutions; Microsoft Server Products, Microsoft Office 365, LAN/WAN Networking, Server Virtualization, Managed Services, Managed Print, VOIP Solutions
- Proven track record of building strong and lasting relationships with clients or potential customers.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment.
- Must have proven experience in converting technical requirements and information into written business proposals.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Valid BC Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
If you feel you qualify for the position please forward your resume with a cover letter quoting "IT Sales Representative" in the subject.