Dynamic, progressive and professional land company requires an Surface Land Administrator (Intermediate to Senior) to provide land administration duties.
The requirements of the position are as follows:
- Knowledge of EDS, SPIN, ISC and ETS systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (outlook, word and excel).
- Knowledge of regulations/procedures (crown/freehold) for Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Able to review drawings and accurately identify and obtain third party agreements required by regulations.
- Accurately and effectively prepare, audit and complete documents and release packages to meet project time targets.
- Able to track administration work flow and provide updates relative to project requirements.
- Participates and sometimes leads project planning to organize administrative activities and workflow to meet and exceed project goals and objectives.
- Highly developed organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to adapt and quickly respond to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective team member who thrives in a positive, supportive and dynamic work environment.
- Land administration certificate, diploma or other secondary education is an asset.
- Knowledge of freehold mineral leasing and crown land sales is an asset.
- Able to provide coaching, mentoring and training to administrative staff.
We wish to thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those candidates invited to interview will be contacted.