Dynamic, progressive and professional land company requires an Surface Land Administrator (Intermediate to Senior) to provide land administration duties.
The requirements of the position are as follows:
- Knowledge of EDS, SPIN, ISC and ETS systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (outlook, word and excel).
- Knowledge of regulations/procedures (crown/freehold) for Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Able to review drawings and accurately identify and obtain third party agreements required by regulations.
- Accurately and effectively prepare, audit and complete documents and release packages to meet project time targets.
- Able to track administration work flow and provide updates relative to project requirements.
- Participates and sometimes leads project planning to organize administrative activities and workflow to meet and exceed project goals and objectives.
- Highly developed organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to adapt and quickly respond to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective team member who thrives in a positive, supportive and dynamic work environment.
- Land administration certificate, diploma or other secondary education is an asset.
- Knowledge of freehold mineral leasing and crown land sales is an asset.
- Able to provide coaching, mentoring and training to administrative staff.
We wish to thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those candidates invited to interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 4 months ago