Fashion Graphic artist (Montreal)
Clothing with Technology
1. Create graphic artwork, designs and tech packs for kids outerwear and swimwear both branded apparel as well as private label generic programs.
2. Work closely with the president to develop artwork for major retailers for Canada, USA and specialty chain stores.
3. Follow through until artwork is approved for production, maintain files for each style and customer.
4. Research market for trends, continue to develop new and exciting ideas for graphic design.
1. Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a graphic artist for a private label and/or licensed apparel importer that caters to major Canadian and US retailers.
2. Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator.
3. Fluently bilingual, ability to work under strict deadlines