Protech Systems is the 4th largest security company in the nation and continue to enjoy rapid growth. We provide security system sales, installation, maintenance, leasing and monitoring services to both commercial and residential customers in Quebec, Ontario, Nova Scotia, Alberta and British Columbia.
As a Security Systems Sales Representative with Protech Systems, you will use your consultative sales style to deliver customer-focused solutions that meet the needs of each different residential or small business situation. You will create and develop new business relationships with homeowners and small business owners as well as manage existing customer relationships. Primary function is to visit potential customers provided by the company marketing department.
A considerable part of your role as a Security Consultant is self-generating new sales opportunities with most leads provided by Protech Systems. You have the freedom to make your schedule as you see fit, as long as you are doing the activity necessary to hit the team sales goals. You will adhere to current Protech Systems, policies and procedures, and prepare all service agreements and work orders in accordance with approved company procedures.
Additional responsibilities include:
- ; Identifying sales prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques including networking with other businesses that serve homeowners such as insurance agents, mortgage brokers, locksmiths, etc.
- ; Attending industry shows, Chamber of Commerce events and after-hours business events
- ; Presenting sales proposals to prospects and identifying positive features and advantages of our products and services
- ; Collecting payments for products and services rendered
- ; Following up with prospects in a timely manner
- ; Completing all customer contracts correctly and on time
- ; Turning in the correct paperwork with each sale
- ; Following up with customers at installation
The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, be determined to succeed and possess the following qualifications:
- ; Minimum 2 years of “In Home” selling experience
- ; Proven sales accomplishments
- ; Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ; Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a car
- ; Legally authorized to work in Canada
- ; Ability to work full time, with a flexible schedule
Send us your Resume or CALL our Personnel Department 1-855-300-5903