Protec Dental Laboratories Ltd is a full-service dental laboratory located in Vancouver, BC. We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team in a customer service, data entry and designing role. The position is responsible for the data entry and design phase of incoming cases and the accurate invoicing and packaging of all completed cases. The ideal candidate must have good communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrate a customer service attitude, a natural curiosity and willingness to learn, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as a team player.
Reports To: Supervisor-Crown & Bridge / Manager-Crown & Bridge
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- Customer service- Communicate with customers in a professional and friendly manner to ensure the customer receives the best service possible.
- Data entry - Enter all incoming customer cases into internal lab database system accurately and in a timely manner.
- Case Designing-Interpret prescription information and transfer to laboratory instructions.
- Case Scheduling-Organizing the due dates, achievability of deadlines for the incoming cases.
- A minimum of two years experience in an administrative and customer service role is preferred.
- Previous dental office experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Aptitude for working both collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume or fax at 604-873-8527.
Please note that while we welcome all resumes, we will only contact those candidates who are selected for an interview.