Prospera Credit Union

Prospera Credit Union Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good place to work.
Collections Services Officer (Former Employee), Abbotsford, BCApril 12, 2013
Pros: broadened collections experience
Cons: n/a
Daily work included calling clients on overdue lines of credits, loans, mortgages and late insurance payments on mortgages. Filling out bankruptcy papers and formatting various letters inter company and publicly. The management was very nice personally. Co-workers and I worked well together.
Having collection experience before getting this job helped – more... me to do this job better. Learning the financial end of collections was not hard but a bit different to work with. I enjoyed working with the public and being able to resolve issues in a win win situation for both client and Prospera Credit Union. – less
Excellent company to work for. Fun, energetic, and motivational
Teller (Former Employee), Neenah, wiOctober 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch when you first start. had competitions with other branches and whichever branch won, won a prize.
Cons: can't say there really was a con.
The company overall was excellent to work for. They were versatile with other scheduling options and listened to your needs.

I have learned so much through them. I learned about closing accounts, a new software, listening to people and their needs, debit and credit card accounts/transactions.

My co-workers were the best. We always had fun but could – more... also focus on work.

Hardest part of the job for me was sometimes the negative people.

The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be all the employees and the members that had come in. Everyone was different had different personalities. – less
Family oriented and flexible
Teller (Current Employee), Neenah, WIJanuary 29, 2013
Prospers Credit Union is a very family oriented company. The staff is very welcoming and flexible. You will not feel guilty if you call in sick for the day.