Prospect Staffing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Scam artists
Gfl loader (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON29 September 2017
I was an employee of this scam agency. First off they lie to you about this specific job. Second they dont tax you so when you go do your taxes you get screwed at the end of the year. Their liars and frauds, they dont care about their employees all they see is money. I have a friend who also worked for them who is in the process of suing for wrongful dismissal and fraud and his lawyer said he will win majorly. He had mental issues he was dealing with which they knew about and instead of understanding they showed him the door. After lots of attempts to get back they never called him again but its ok because he and I are about to expose them and end their games. Dont work for them they only want your money and soon enough will be shut down. Lessons learnt dont play around with your employees. P.s they also scam you for your orintation pay so watch out for that too.
Pros
Cons
Greatest temp agency in the world
Gfl loader (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON14 August 2017
I have been with direct for about 3 months. Not only are the staff amazing their understanding of your situation and always there to help you. I had a personal situation and they were super understanding and helped me get my position back. The best agency by far.
Pros
Amazing people
Cons