The successful candidate will be working within our Drafting Group and will be responsible to prepare Piping & structural shop drawings using AutoCAD and CADWorx 3D. The candidate will be able to be flexible working on multiple disciplinary projects while maintaining high standards and quality work. The applicant must have excellent English communication skills; must be well organized; able to work independently while maintaining close contact at all times with his immediate supervisor.
The candidate will be capable of working in a fast paced environment. Proficiency in the use of drafting software, and other standard office software is a must. Experience in the Natural Gas Field & Plant Facilities Resources sector will be an asset.
- Preparation of construction drawings as directed by Drafting Lead.
- Set up of drawings to meet PROPIPE and industry standards.
- Strong CAD PIPING & Civil 3D skills
- Mentoring and supervision of junior staff
- Assisting in the preparation of technical reports
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
- Site Layouts
- Equipment Layouts
- Piping Layouts
- Isometric Diagrams
- Structural Steel Detailing
- Bill of Material (BOM)
- Facility As-Building
- 3D Modeling
- Piping Design & Plant Layout
- Strong knowledge in AutoCAD and CADWorx 3D.
- Experience in Natural Gas field & plant facilities resources design/drafting will be considered a strong asset
- Engineering Design and Drafting Technologies diploma from a recognized institution/ college;
- 3+ years of related experience
- Good organizational, technical, writing, communication and computer skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills/positive attitude and ability to work in a team atmosphere is required
We offer our employees an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, above market group health benefits as well as a commitment to career development.
We thank all candidates who apply. However only those that possess the appropriate experience will be contacted.