Property Management Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Enjoyed working with the team!
Office Administrator (Head Office) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 March 2015
This was a great company to be a part of. It was a very small company made up of about 5 property managers and an accounting team. I loved working here because it was like working with family. Everyone was so close and it made the working environment so much more comfortable. I was the Administrator at the head office and was responsible for providing support to property managers, the accounting department , CEO and President of the company. I was responsible for accounts receivable collections, company reimbursements, billing and invoicing, preparing status certificates, renewing insurance certificates ad ordering office supplies.
When the company merged with a larger property management company, I was luckily transferred and was able to join the new team. I am so thankful to them for that and would love to have the chance to work with any or all of my team members again in the future. This was a great company and I will always remember my time there. I am so glad that I had the chance to work with all of the amazing people there.
Pros
Great company to work for. Glad I had the chance to work with all of the amazing people there.
Nice environment
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 March 2014
Small, nice office. Professional environment. Lunches together.
Pros
beautiful work atmosphere
Cons
Long driving through heavy trafic