Propak Systems Ltd. is seeking an individual to work in our transportation department in our Airdrie office. Reporting to the Transportation Manager, this position will work with various departments throughout the organization; providing technical support, sales quotations, soliciting bids, awarding projects, executing transportation contracts and managing budgets on domestic and international transportation projects.
Propak Systems is an established leader in engineering, fabrication and construction of gas compression and processing facilities for the energy industry. Propak offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including opportunities to earn bonus, 3 weeks' vacation to start, company paid benefits plan and 16 float days per year. If you are a career oriented individual looking for opportunities for advancement this may be the position for you.
- Obtain and provide transportation and logistics information for all Propak departments as requested.
- Develop and manage transportation equipment lists from drawings.
- Manage the bid process for export packaging, trucking, rail and ocean freight.
- Provide transportation budgets to sales department.
- Manage transportation projects of various sized equipment including specialized over dimensional loads through to delivery to site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of applicable transportation experience, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong communication, problem solving and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite desired.
Interested candidates please send your resume and cover letter stating the position title in the subject line to Human Resources.
We thank all applicants for their interest in PROPAK as an employer. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.