PROPAK Systems Ltd. is seeking Journeyman Pipefitters to join our Fabrication Shops in Airdrie, AB. We offer day, evening and weekend shifts with excellent premiums for evening and weekend day shifts. Propak also offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a company matched group RRSP. If you are a looking to grow with a company who values work-life balance this may be the position for you.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications to determine layout requirements.
- Cut openings for pipe in walls, floors and ceilings using hand or power tools or machines.
- Select type and size of pipe required.
- Measure, cut, and thread pipe to required shape using hand and power tools.
- Weld, braze, cement, solder and thread joints to join pipes and fabricate sections of piping system.
- Install supports, valves, piping and control systems.
- Test system for leaks using testing equipment.
- Clean and maintain pipe units and fittings and flush system.
- Remove and replace worn components and reactivate system.
- Hold a valid recognized Alberta Journeyperson Trade Certificate, or a recognized trade certificate or equivalency document.
- Inter-Provincial Red Seal Certificate is preferred.
- 1-2 years of directly related work experience.
- As a condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a Drug-Free Workplace Agreement, a Conflict of Interest Agreement and Confidentiality and Invention Agreement.
- This position may be required to direct, coach, and mentor apprentices.
Propak Systems offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Applicants interested in joining Propak, may submit their resume by mail, E-Mail or facsimile to the following:
Mail: 440 East Lake Rd, Airdrie, AB T4A 2J8
However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Indeed - 15 months ago
Propak provides a complete and detailed engineering service to the oil and gas processing industry. This includes civil, mechanical,...