PROPAK Systems Ltd. is seeking Journeyman Industrial Painters to join our Fabrication Shops in Airdrie, AB. We offer day, evening and weekend shifts with excellent premiums for evening and weekend day shifts. Propak also offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a company matched group RRSP. If you are a looking to grow with a company who values work-life balance this may be the position for you.
- Estimate the quantity of materials required by measuring surfaces or reviewing a work order.
- Select appropriate paint or mix paints using automated paint mixing equipment according to a pre-determined formula.
- Tend to or operate equipment to clean, wash, strip, sand, remove corrosion, fill dents or otherwise prepare items for application of paint, lacquer or other protective coatings.
- Tend to or operate automated spray paint, dip or flow coating equipment or other mechanized painting or product coating application equipment.
- Operate hand-held spray guns to spray paint or coat stationary items or items on moving conveyor system with protective or decorative coatings.
- Prepare surfaces for paint application, i.e. sandblasting, wrapping.
- Paint small items and apply touch-ups using paint brushes.
- Clean and maintain painting and coating, ventilation, compressed air and personal protective equipment.
- Hold a valid recognized Alberta Journeyperson Trade Certificate, or a recognized trade certificate or equivalency document.
- Inter-Provincial Red Seal Certificate is preferred.
- 1-2 years of directly related work experience.
- As a condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a Drug-Free Workplace Agreement, a Conflict of Interest Agreement and Confidentiality and Invention Agreement.
- This position may be required to direct, coach, and mentor apprentices.
Propak Systems offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Applicants interested in joining Propak, may submit their resume by mail, E-Mail or facsimile to the following:
440 East Lake Rd
Airdrie, AB T4A 2J8
We thank all applicants for their interest in PROPAK as an employer. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Indeed - 18 months ago
Propak provides a complete and detailed engineering service to the oil and gas processing industry. This includes civil, mechanical,...