PROPAK Systems Ltd. is seeking B-Welders to join our Fabrication Shops in Airdrie, AB. We offer day, evening and weekend shifts with excellent premiums for evening and weekend day shifts. Propak also offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a company matched group RRSP. If you are a looking to grow with a company who values work-life balance this may be the position for you.
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW).
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment.
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines.
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Required to removal metal and/or prepare materials for welding by gouging and grinding.
- Ensures all welding equipment is clean and functional.
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of welding equipment.
- May adjust welding heads and tooling according to work specifications.
- Hold a valid Grade B Pressure Welder Certificate of Competency; or
- A Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyman Welder Certificate or Welder Trade Certificate along with a valid Pressure Welder Certificate where the test is identical to the Alberta initial test and conducted by the jurisdictional inspector, and a valid Performance Qualification issued by the jurisdiction.
- A minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience.As a condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a Drug-Free Workplace Agreement, a Conflict of Interest Agreement and Confidentiality and Invention Agreement.
- This position may be required to direct, coach, and mentor apprentices.
Applicants interested in joining Propak, may submit their resume by mail, E-Mail or facsimile to the following:
Mail: 440 East Lake Rd, Airdrie, AB T4A 2J8
We thank all applicants for their interest in PROPAK as an employer. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Indeed - 2 years ago
Propak provides a complete and detailed engineering service to the oil and gas processing industry. This includes civil, mechanical,...