PROPAK Systems Ltd. is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Accounts Payable Department at our Airdrie office. Propak Systems is an established leader in engineering, fabrication and construction of gas compression and processing facilities for the energy industry. Propak offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including; 3 weeks' vacation to start, company paid benefits, float and sick days.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Matching purchase orders, invoices and receiving documents.
- Entering vendor invoices into ERP system.
- Creating and printing cheque runs.
- Resolving payable discrepancies and responding to inquiries.
- Maintaining good customer relations, and directing problems relating to invoices to appropriate personnel.
- Performing related clerical duties, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
- A minimum of a Diploma or certificate in office administration with basic accounting courses.
- Must be able to do basic mathematical computations with a high degree of accuracy.
- 1-2 years of Administration or Accounts Payable experience or equivalent education
- Must be proficient in Microsoft programs, with emphasis in Excel, Outlook and Word.
- The successful candidate with have strong organization and communication skills and exceptional customer service with a keen attention to detail
Please send your resume via fax, email or online stating the position title in the subject line to:
Attn: AP Supervisor
We thank all applicants for their interest in PROPAK as an employer. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Propak provides a complete and detailed engineering service to the oil and gas processing industry. This includes civil, mechanical,...