Is this you?
If this article describes you to a T, there's no need to read any further - please submit your CV because I promise we have the perfect opportunity for you! (but no, we're not recruiting another PA for Richard Branson).
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, extremely professional and highly motivated personal executive assistant. As key support to the CEO, this is a demanding yet very rewarding and crucial role.
Supporting the CEO, you will enjoy a high level of involvement in a wide range of activities. You will thrive on anticipating the CEO’s needs and helping to facilitate the smooth running of the organisation.
If you are efficient, highly organised, and possess exceptional people skills, enjoy a challenge and have an ability to prioritize a busy schedule effectively then this job is for you.
No two days will be the same! As a guide your duties will include;
- Extensive diary management and travel arrangements
- Responsibility for the collation and distribution of reports
- Preparation of documents including presentations and correspondence
- Manage media relations and speak on the CEO's behalf
- Ad hoc international travel
You will be offered a highly competitive salary, full benefits, 3 weeks' vacation, on-site company parking and a wide range of other perks.
In order to secure this role, you MUST meet the following criteria:
- 10 to 15 years experience in a similar role
- Fluently bilingual - English written and spoken, French spoken.
- Advanced level MS Office skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Superior communication skills to liaise at all levels within the company
- Available at all times
- Available to travel overnight for up to two weeks at a time
Please apply by emailing through your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Andrina Baker - Recruiter
1280 Bernard West, #303
Outremont, Quebec | H2V 1V9
Tel: 514.931.8244 x21