A highly creative and dynamic company is searching for a talented Industrial Designer. We are looking for someone who is passionate about sketching, modeling in 3D and contributing to the creative brainstorming process.
In this role, you will be responsible for both traditional and computer-assisted sketching and the creation of sample models. Your focus will be on working with plastic materials.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Educational background in Industrial Design
- 2+ years of experience working in the field
- Strong background in 3D modeling (utilizing Solid Works)
- Knowledge of In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Practical experience working with plastics
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to propose creative solutions
- Bilingualism (English / French)
The position is full-time and permanent and offers a starting salary of $40,000 -- 50,000 (depending on your background and experience), full insurance benefits from day one of employment (including health, dental and disability insurance), paid vacation and sick days, as well as a future possibility of profit sharing.
Are you ready to "wow" us with your passion for designing consumer goods and your dazzling portfolio of completed projects? We would love to hear from you -- please email your CV to us for an immediate consideration.
1280 Bernard West, #303
Outremont, Quebec | H2V 1V9