A leading North American distributor of technical products is looking for a general accountant to join their team. This company, with the Head Office here in Montreal, is expanding rapidly and only hires dynamic, motivated and professional employees.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior accountant who wants to learn new skills, to be challenged and encouraged to take on more responsibilities, to touch on wider aspects of the accounting cycle.
What would your day-to-day consist of?
As a general accountant, you can expect to be working on tasks consisting of, but not limited to:
- bank reconciliations,
- analysis of general ledger,
- book keeping, and journal entries.
If you would like the opportunity to touch on the full cycle of accounting, to expand your existing knowledge and experience in the field, and to work directly with the controller and a small team of like-minded individuals within a motivating, fast-paced environment: then this is the role for you.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- up to 5 years experience in accounting
- a completed bachelor of commerce
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- team player, excellent communication skills
- advanced knowledge of excel
- bilingual (perfect English, and able to communicate in French)
- experience with retailers and a high volume of transactions is a huge asset.
If you meet this checklist and are excited by the opportunity described, we’d love to hear from you.
The position offers a salary of $30-$40k (contingent on experience). It is a full time, permanent position with excellent benefits and great opportunities for growth.
Please apply by emailing through your CV for an immediate evaluation.