Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is looking for a data review analyst to join their data management department.
This is an exciting opportunity for a data analyst to work with a company that has seen considerable success and is continuing to grow and develop as a market leader within the pharmaceutical industry.
You will be performing data analysis related to products, vendors and customers.
Working with multiple departments, your main function will be to review the information and documentation of industry products and clients that have been entered into the system by a data entry clerk. You will review the data to assess whether the data meets the necessary regulations and standards. In order to be effective in the role, you will need to have a solid understanding of GMP and Health Canada regulations.
You will work closely with the AS400 and Access databases to create and update codes, develop and execute queries, and produce variable data reports.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in the field of data management and analysis, specifically within the pharmaceutical industry. More specifically, you must have:
- Demonstrated understanding of the healthcare industry, in particular pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical data management principles; 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- University Degree
- Very competent with MS Office and database management tools
- Advanced in Excel and MS Access
- Knowledge of AS400 and SQL (a key asset)
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
- Proven ability to deal with professional, clinical and managerial personnel at both junior and senior levels
- Available on call 24/7 for one weekend per month
You will offered a starting salary of $40,000 to $50,0000, 3 weeks vacation and an excellent range of benefits. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Interested? We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Please note that only candidates who meet the criteria listed above will be considered for the role.
Andrina Baker - Recruiter
1280 Bernard West, #303
Outremont, Quebec | H2V 1V9