Our client is currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated technical business analyst/ product manager.
A small IT company, they have recently been acquired by one of the largest marketing companies in North America and as such will be experiencing a significant increase in business and growth; as a technical business analyst, you will be working closely with their US client base and liaising between client services and the in-house technical team.
In order to be successful in this position, you should have previous technical experience (a background in programming is ideal) and experience working directly with clients. Your role will be to provide recommendations and design the program as per client requirements. You’ll need to be able to bridge the gap between business and technology; to design a solution that perfectly meets the client’s expectations yet also remains technically feasible for in-house development.
Your role will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Develop functional and system design specifications for client engagement
- Develop detailed design - interactive prototyping and information architecture
- Administering and leading business requirements documentation
- Working with developers throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Coordinating the implementation of new business requirements, as well as identify and document changes
- Maintaining communication with all project stakeholders including feedback on the project deliverables
- Leading testing efforts, and ensure quality issues are identified
In return, our client offers a highly competitive salary (contingent on experience), full benefits after 3 months, 2-3 weeks’ vacation and an agile working environment.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please take a look over the requirements below and apply by emailing through your CV.
While the majority of their clients are English speaking, intermediate French is essential for the role as they do have a client-base here in Quebec. You’ll need to speak perfect English and be comfortable speaking in French when needed.
- 4-5 years experience as a business analyst/product manager
- Extensive experience and knowledge working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience or sound knowledge of web programming
- Superior written, verbal, reporting and documentation skills (Fluent English, intermediate French)
- University Degree
1280 Bernard West, #303
Outremont, Quebec | H2V 1V9