We currently have an immediate opening for an experienced Accounts Payable Technician.
Our client is a well established, international manufacturing company and a market leader in its field, known for producing innovative and well-designed products.
As the only AP Technician, you will play a critical role within the department and be expected to take complete ownership of all functions related to Accounts Payable. The successful candidate must be fluently bilingual in English and French.
This varied and interesting role is responsible for performing clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the AP Technician will be responsible for:
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices on a daily basis.
- Various reconciliations of accounts and ensure that all data entry is accurate.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payment is up-to-date
- Maintenance of purchase orders.
- Effective communication (in English and French) with the business' suppliers ensuring timely payment of invoices, including follow up and responding to inquiries when needed.
In addition to working within a close team and a stable company where staff turnover is at a minimum, you’ll be offered a starting salary of $40,000 to $45,000 (contingent on experience), full benefits and vacation plan.
The successful candidate will be an Accounts Payable Technician preferably with experience within the FMCG or manufacturing industries. You will have a minimum 5 years’ experience with full function accounts payable role. This role will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders and therefore strong verbal and written communication skills are required, in both English and in French.
- 5+ years experience in an A/P Technician role
- College Diploma in Accounting
- Strong with Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge with ERP systems
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving abilities
- Fluently bilingual – both English and French – is absolutely essential
This is an immediate opening, so if you meet the criteria, please do not delay in emailing through your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Andrina Baker – Recruiter
1280 Bernard West, #303
Outremont, Quebec | H2V 1V9